Saturday, August 15, 2020

Update New Bucket

With my new holster I have been hitting about 20% at championship distance. Generally, I have been missing high and my close work has not solved the problem.  I thought I might try bucket work at 10 feet.  My calculated target height is 45 inches so I drew two lines one at 40 inches and one at 50 inches.  This is my target area. It would be the same as a 21 inch target at 21 feet. I also used the light by setting the target in front of a light and making a hole for the light. Here is first 20 round session.


I hit all twenty shots so bucket work at 10 feet seems to help. Generally my groups got better later in the set.  I am about 10-15 mls slower with the new holster.  Hope it picks up.

I have been using a new post set command routine.  Seems improve times but also results in high misses. 

Will keep you posted. So far have not seen that speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment